Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Puppy Popcorn

One of the Christmas presents Oscar got from Nana and Papaw Martin was a pack of microwave popcorn flavored like roast beef. WHAT?! Brad and I had never seen anything like this before!


So after a little shopping today, we popped up the bag for Oscar and let him go at it!

Microwaving
Finished!
Om nom nom
Yep... convinced hubs to try it.
(He had a Coke on hand just in case!)

I was obligated to take part as well...

Being a roast beef flavored treat, it tasted predominately like normal popcorn... with a funky aftertaste. I don't think hubs and I will venture to sample any more of it.

Just to be curious, has anyone else seen or heard of any other unusual dog treats like this?!

-D

1 comment:

  1. haha dani! ya'll are cute. i've never heard of such a thing...lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin