Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Bride's Birthday!!

Dani has been getting on me because I have been meaning to write a post about her birthday, but just haven't gotten around to it; so, only a few days late (December 14th), here we go!

Since the middle of October, I was down on the east coast of NC in Craven County helping oversee the cleanup from Hurricane Irene; so, needless to say, Dani and I had to endure spending several months only getting to see each other about twice a month. When the project ended, the weekend before her birthday, I figured this would be a great time for us to get away and spend some time together, as well as, celebrate her birthday! The trip was our adventure to our nation's capital, which we both thoroughly enjoyed and you can read about in the separate post about her birthday; however, I think the part she enjoyed the most was getting lunch brought to her at school and then getting breakfast in bed at a later date.

On our way back from DC my car was having some problems, so we dropped it off late at night at our mechanic and went home. The only problem was that I had locked my car and dropped my keys in the LATE DROP OFF box before realizing that my cell phone and wallet were still locked in my car. That made for a good laugh, but I was unable to bring lunch to her school, as promised, on her birthday due to the fact that I couldn't drive without a license. Therefore, it was up to me to make it up. The first day I had my driving priviledges back, she endulged in Chick-Fil-A for lunch and was met by Oscar and I to pick her up after school. A few days later, she was met with the breakfast of champions in bed prepared by her two special guys, Oscar and me! She loved it all! I know she can't wait for so many more special days! Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin