Two Thousand Eleven
- I finished out my first year of teaching (1st grade) out in the small town of Kinston, North Carolina
- Bradford graduated from NC State AND was commissioned into the Air Force as a 2Lt the weekend of May 14th.
- Brad and I got MARRIED (!!!) on May 21, 2011
- We traveled... a lot.
- Enjoyed our honeymoon in the Bahamas!
- Greenville became a memory as we moved all of our belongings up to Boone to live with Brad's Grandmother.
- Went with our Church to Port Henry, NY on a mission trip. (met some super people!)
- Brad met my Dad's side of the family in Ohio at the Martin Family Reunion in August.
- Oscar came to live with us.
- The Air Force moved Brad's dates from October to April then back to March.
- A friend of mine and I went to Autumn at Oz out at Beech Mountain! (a first for me)
- Brad left Boone for 2 months to go work on Hurricane clean up out at the coast. (So we had many a Skype dates!)
- I got a job substituting in Watauga (not steady, but it was better than my many failed attempts at finding a place of work).
- I got a J-O-B tutoring K-5 students at a small school in Watauga.
- My niece turned 2 years old.
- My sister is having another baby! (this time a boy, due in May!)
- A wonderful trip to our nation's capitol.
- Sarah got ENGAGED!
- Celebrating our first birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years as a MARRIED COUPLE!
- McKenna called Brad "Uncle Brad" for the first time when she needed help putting her swing together. Brad was very excited!
Was everyone else's year as eventful?! :)
-D






No comments:
Post a Comment