This past weekend, Brad and I had a couple of our friends, Cory & Amanda, come visit us in Boone. Brad went to school at NCSU with both of them and I went to high school with Cory.
 |
| Cory, Amanda, Me & Hubs |
On Saturday, we decided to go out to
Hawksnest for some snow tubing! (I guess it was a good thing that we got a few inches of fresh snow the day before!) Brad and Amanda had both gone before, but Cory and I hadn't. Hard to believe I lived an hour away in Hickory all my life, went to school at App state and have lived in Boone after graduating and still have never been tubing! Of course I've done the skiing/snowboarding scene, though.
 |
| Pre-Tubing! |
Anyway, we went tubing and it was a BLAST! When we got to Hawksnest for the 2:00 session it was sold out, so we hung out in the lodge and played bones & golf until our session at 4:00. Check it out...
 |
| On the conveyor lift |
 |
| Cory |
 |
| Bradford |
 |
| Me |
 |
| Amanda |
 |
| Brad & Cory racing |
 |
| Amanda and I racing |
 |
| pooped. |
Thanks, Amanda for bringing your camera!
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment