Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wedding Wishes

A few months ago, one of my best friends Kayla showed me a creative way she found on pinterest to compile the cards her and her husband received from guests at their wedding. I'm not sure if this is the exact pin, but here is a more simple example.

I decided I'd like to have one too for our wedding cards so we can go back and reminisce whenever we want! I went to the arts and crafts store and chose some cute, sturdy scrapbook papers and copied her design exactly. She's got one of those fancy cricut machines and a sticker maker, so we went to town to create mine!

Kayla and I spent one of my last evenings in Boone putting the front and back covers together... with a lot of help from her hubby since we somehow managed to cut crooked lines using straight edges. I still don't get it!

Either way, once we got here and unpacked our things, this project was one of the first things I tackled!

Here she is:





Thanks Kayla & Nathan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin