Crazy right? I have since made a "cork" board from the corks for my mom, and the rest have rested in a grocery bag in the attic until now.
We've got a lack of coaster situation going on in our living room. We've got a set we picked up on our honeymoon, but when they're on the other side of the room and we have people over... no bueno.
Instead of packing the cork collection up for further storage, I decided to craft some coasters out of them!
I used an x-acto knife, craft glue, corks (of course) and some cork pieces I had leftover from making my scrabble tile coasters from Christmas. For the corks to stick well to the cork bottom pieces, I cut the wine corks in half vertically to increase the surface area that would be glued.
I think they turned out pretty darn good!
![]() |




No comments:
Post a Comment