Saturday, April 28, 2012

Our Home

We arrived March 15th, 1:00 am and have been settling down for a month, getting our place organized and ready to show everyone. We've had the chance to Skype with some of ya'll, but for those of you who haven't had the pleasure:

Brad's car is now nestled in the garage, but here is a shot he took before training.
Welcome!
Entryway... yes, I put a frame around our peephole :D
Living Room
Kitchen/Dining area.
I am in love with the grey place mats and yellow napkins I found!
Laundry off of the kitchen.
Half bath off of the dining area.
Door to our "backyard" :)
Hey Oscar! 
App garden flag. Had to.
Hubs' grill and the amazing table and chairs he surprised me with for Easter!
This is about as much yard as we've got in the back...
don't you love the 'Desert Landscaping' aka gravel?!
Now... back inside, going upstairs.
Guest bath at the top of the stairs
Guest bedroom... complete with clean laundry I've yet to put away.
Office!
My side of the office! Mom, thanks for the roll-top desk!!
Master Bedroom! My favorite space :D
The nook in our room! Love!
Master bath
Walk-in Closet!!
(Brad took it upon himself to just use the guest closet.
True story, I offered to share.)
Jewelry Station! Well.. earring station mostly. :)

So there's our slice of Arizona! We sure do love it, and I'm ready for hubs to get home from training so I'll have him to share it with again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin