![]() |
| Who has two thumbs and a new job as a first grade teacher in AZ?! THIS GIRL!!!! |
Ironically, it's name is Mountain View... which is the name of my fantabulous elementary school I attended as a child. I will be teaching first grade and will have four other teachers in my grade to work with! I am very excited to be working in a high achieving school and think I'll fit in quite nicely.
Now reflecting on the job search as a whole...
I was a little shocked at how many interviews/offers I got compared to when we were in North Carolina. Not that it was in the double digits, but when I accepted a position at Southwood it was the only offer I got out of two interviews I had. Kind of a buzz kill, right? Well here... I had four interviews (and a call for another which I declined) and three job offers. Not trying to brag.. it was just a completely different experience!
Anywho, here's to celebrating the fact that I will have a job come August! Now on to finding something for the summer... (grumbles)

No comments:
Post a Comment