Thursday, November 24, 2011

What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?

A Har-VEST!


Pretty appropriate time for a corny joke... I think hubs has really rubbed off on me! :)




I am SO thankful this year to have Brad home for the Thanksgiving weekend. He's been out in the eastern part of the state doing hurricane clean up for the past month or so. Though I've been able to go visit him a couple of times since he's been gone it hasn't been easy to be away from each other.

So he's home and we're having a great week so far spending time with his family that has come into town. Oscar, of course, is happy too that his daddy is home!

Also, earlier this week we celebrated 6 months of marriage! What a blessing it has been. I am so glad to have him as my husband and to spend my life with him. We've only just started... but it's been an incredible adventure so far. Only a few more months until we move! :)

Hope everyone is having a blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy all the food!


-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin