Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photo Montage

In lieu of a wordy post, here are bits of the goings on in my life over the past month :)

The first victim of the new camera. (Yay for working camera!)

My handsome guys :)

Mere in the homecoming parade! 

Homecoming game, Mere on Freshman Court.
"If you could be any household appliance, what would it be and why?"
Mere: "I would be a refrigerator because I would always be needed."

Getting all dolled up for the Homecoming dance.
Don't you love the hairspray action shot?!

On the way to drop Mere off and take pictures

Mere & Rachel with their dates. Awkward prom pose courtesy of Sarah :)

Celebrating Brad & Josh's 24th and 23rd birthdays! 10/11/11

My man is still a kid :)

Sweet campfire shot during the boys' birthday par-tay!

The Dishwasher.
(and I don't mean the actual appliance)

NC State Love-A-Fair 2011
(I'll post more pics in a different post.. too many!)

In Winston-Salem for McKenna Kate's 2nd birthday party!
Love my niece!

Birthday girl with her cake

Mac "eating" a kiwi from her grocery toy set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin