Friday, September 9, 2011

Camera Down!

A couple weeks ago, my poor sweet Canon got a few grains of sand stuck in the lens. Result? Lens wouldn't close, i.e. broken camera. No one seems to be able to fix it in town and when I've asked around everyone has said that with the cost of repair it'd be better to just get a new camera.

Hubby took Canon apart a few days ago to see if he could get to the lens. Result?

Goodbye, my Canon! 

Now begins the search for a replacement camera. Until I get a new one all blog pictures will be courtesy of my phone! I want to stick with Canon brand since I'm used to how they operate, I've got a couple batteries, charger and memory card for it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? If so leave a comment!

Thanks!!
-D

1 comment:

  1. same thing happened to my camera! grains of sand stuck in the lens at the beach. sad! good luck as you search for a new one:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin