Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Becoming an Officer

So this happened a couple of months ago, the weekend before we were married to be exact! Brad was among a group of 10 from North Carolina State University to commission as Air Force Officers! I'm so proud of my 2d Lt! Below are some pictures from that evening!

Daryl's parents pinning on his bars!

At Attention

Daryl commissioning Brad. Most of the guys decided to commission one another after they had been commissioned. So neat!

Taking his Oath!!


Brad's dad and I pinning on his bars! Woohoo!

Kim pinning the bar on his cover.

So Proud of our 2d Lt!

Brad's Granddad Warren giving his first salute in honor of both grandfathers. (His Granddad Bob passed away in November of 2010, months before the ceremony.)

Brad's turn to commission a fellow officer!
Brad's roommate from NCSU, Dan, being commissioned.


Dan's first salute via Skype!

The newest Air Force Officers from NCSU!

Brad, myself, Bobbi Jo and Daryl!

Everyone who came to support Brad!

My Officer and I
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin