Saturday, July 12, 2014

Time Keeps on Slippin'

T-3 days until we roll out from AZ.

Words can't describe how much our first assignment has meant to us. When we first got word that we were going to Arizona, I was not exactly enthusiastic. Luke was 5 out of 6 on our list of bases we wanted to go to. It was on the list, however, and I'm so glad we came.

Brad has done great things at Luke and I'm so proud of his hard work with the squadron and how his leadership has developed. I've spent two fantastic years at Mountain View teaching first grade. I am so blessed to have worked with an amazing group of ladies each year, as well as my two groups of kiddos. It is hard to think that I won't be there with them again this next school year, but those kiddos coming up are going to have a fantastic first grade year!

We have absolutely loved life out west. One of our favorite parts has been traveling to a lot of beautiful places, which many of you I know have seen from all of our pictures online! Aside from the travel, we are so thankful for the friendships we have and will cherish. We will miss all of you something terrible... and that is an understatement. [Hopefully I can hold it together the rest of our time here, unlike I did at TK's. ha]

The memories we've made here have been priceless, and we are so excited to continue that on in O-H-I-O!

We love you ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin