Monday, March 26, 2012

We're still kickin'!

The last post that got published was from Kansas City.. sorry guys! Thats what you get for depending on a smart phone app.

After KS, we drove through to Denver, CO and stayed with a couple who we met on our honeymoon. We've been fortunate to keep in touch and it didn't take too much twisting of their arms for them to allow us to stay a couple nights and take us around sight seeing for a day. While we were there we visited Pike's Peak (which I'll blog about later.. it was AMAZING!) and went to the garden of the gods (lots of big red rocks). Both really cool.

After Denver, we drove and drove and drove and drove until we arrived at our home after 1 in the morning in Surprise... which is where we still are.

I know we've not posted any pics of the house (unless you saw the nighttime one I posted on FB - below) but we will! Our house is almost free of brown cardboard boxes that once contained all our earthly possessions! I'll do a photo tour soon... we're really liking how our home is coming together!!


One more note before I end this for now.. we also got a new car! Well, not new new.. but new to us. It's a 2011 Ford Fusion, charcoal grey with newly tinted windows and NO leather seats (which would be awful here in the heat)!! Isn't it beautiful!?


I'll try to post again in a more timely fashion :)

We miss you guys back in NC!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin