Friday, March 9, 2012

Gateway to the West

So we are driving through St. Louis, just crossed the Mississippi (Mississippi-lessly?!) and just saw the Arch. No pics since my phone can't do the long distance at night kind of thing.

We have had a great drive so far and are a few hours out from our destination spot for the night! I know Brad and Josh have had a good time riding together and I'm thankful that Josh has taken over a couple times in Brad's car! Oscar is doing great too.. mostly sleeping and licking. The usual.

On a side note I listened to The Notebook on audio book on my iPod already today. It still makes me cry! But I guess if Allie never got sick it wouldn't have been a tragic love story. Not that they're real people anyway! Haha

Here's to long drives and my husband who feels like a 'real trucker' driving the Penske.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin