This past weekend I spent time with four fabulous ladies in Hickory. We got together two-ish years prior out east at Edisto Beach right after I had graduated from App. Since Brad and I are moving in LESS THAN A MONTH (ah!) we wanted to get together one last time. This time Bob & Linda were out of town, so the Thompson house hosted us for the weekend!
We started out with the classic cheese product + rotel dip, which progressively got less edible after each reheating. Also, we watched a LOT of Friends episodes. Lindsey made her mind-blowingly good brownies for us and we drank
authentic Hawaiian coffee. Saturday we had lunch at Shell's. That of course included their famous cherry vanilla lemon slushie. It was too entirely cold for Hickory and we even saw snow flurries!
I thoroughly enjoy a good girls weekend, especially with this group. Jeni was in our wedding and has been a great friend even before App came into play. Ashley has the best laugh and the cutest stinkin' puppy on the planet. Amy is awkward and wordy and I love every mintue of it! Lindsey left us early, for which she won't be forgiven, but I love her a lot anyway and love the creative gifts she comes up with for her above-her-room neighbor. :)
Here are some photos to recap the weekend:
 |
| Jeni Creepin' |
 |
| things |
 |
| reason enough to visit Shell's: cherry vanilla lemon slushieeee |
 |
| speed dump.. thank you st. stephens |
 |
| lyla being all cute |
 |
| tuck |
No comments:
Post a Comment