Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stuffed Shells

I picked this one up during my years at App,  and it's always been one of my favorites. I had yet to make it for Brad since we've been married (which shocked me a little!) so I decided to whip it up the other night. PLEASE try this, you won't regret it!

Ingredients:

  • 1 box jumbo shells
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 block of cream cheese
  • 1 jar taco sauce
  • 1 jar salsa
  • Shredded Cheese


Directions: 
  • Brown beef, drain and mix in cream cheese until melted together.
I added diced peppers to it too since I had some on hand!
Also, this time I used ground turkey instead of beef.. yum!

  • Boil shells until soft; drain. (cool slightly.. they're hot!)

  • Fill shells with beef and cream cheese mix using a spoon.

  • Cover bottom of a 9X13 dish with salsa, place filled shells on top of salsa.


  • Spoon taco sauce into shells.


  • Cover with cheese and heat at 125 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.


  • EAT THEM UP!

Hope you enjoy this dish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin