Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Heart of it All

Since Brad has been at training at Wright-Patt since mid-April, we were able to fly me up to stay for a couple weeks to break up our time apart and be able to spend our anniversary together (thank goodness!).

Brad's rental car :) 
back together!
Wright-Patt
We were able to go to visit Young's Dairy for ice cream and putt-putt, watch all of Harper's with everyone, go to Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary dinner (!!), and go to a couple Braves vs. Reds games at The Great American Ball Park! If you guys/ladies from 101 are reading this, I had such a fun time getting to know you and spending time with you while I was up there! I know Brad values the friendships he's made, and I do as well!

Young's Dairy
WORST hole on the putt-putt course! haha
Fountain on the course 
Wine and flowers Brad brought me on our Anniversary!
Reds vs. Braves at The Great American Ballpark!
I was fortunate to have another AF Wife to spend time with during the days when the boys were in class. It was good company and gave us something to do after sleeping in most mornings. :) Thank goodness Christi that you and Chris aren't too far away from us and hopefully we'll both be able to make trips to visit!

For Memorial Day weekend, Brad and I drove up to Findlay so we could spend some time with my mom, grandparents and see my other family in the area as well. Brad was able to help my grandparents out with some work outside and I was able to get my grandma out of the house some for errands. It was refreshing to be around some more familiar faces!

George House Coffee... a local coffee shop in Findlay that is fantastic!

My Uncle Bob's restaurant, Oler's Bar & Grill

Fuzzy from the camera phone, but this is my cousin Andy, Me, Brad, Aunt Jane, Uncle Tom and my cousin Layne at Oler's Bar and Grill (Uncle Bob's restaurant.. who is taking the picture!)









The past two weeks were so great and I can't wait to have hubby back home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin